Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Frequency Tone Generator

  1. #1
    Inactive Member acre's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2003
    Posts
    80
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi folks! I was wondering if anyone out there knows of a site where I could download a free signal sweeper to test the frequency response of my new creations. I just need the reults to show on my computer screen. Yes, I'm cheap and don't want to pay for one for a single pair of speakers. Thanks guys forums .....Lee

  2. #2
    Inactive Member bfish's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,891
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi Lee,

    Level 1 of TrueRTA is free and will do what you asked.

    http://www.trueaudio.com/rta_abt1.htm

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.